WE CUT OUR VINYL FROM 54" WIDE BRAND NEW 30/YRD ROLLS
Save More With Larger Rolls!
- FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS
Marine Vinyl Product Details
- UV Sun Resistant: 500+ Hours
- Gauge: 30 (0.6604 mm)
- Width: 54"
- Cold Crack: -23 F
- Rub Test: 250,000
- Heat Sealable: Yes
- Fabric Certifications: Cal. 117 and CPSIA
- Backing: High End Knit Back
- Fabric that is 10 yards in length or greater is rolled in one continuous piece around a cardboard tube
- Fabric that is under 10 yards is folded and placed into a large priority mail envelope or box
- Fabric is shipped in heavy duty bags or in a box to help protect the fabric
- All orders are fulfilled in our state of the art warehouse
- If you order more than one item they will be shipped on one roll. If you want your items shipped separately please message us.
Money Back Guarantee
- 100% Satisfaction
- Return the uncut Marine Vinyl Fabric and we will Return Your Money
- We try to provide samples and images that closely match the final product, but due to different dye lots and image light sources we cannot guarantee that the fabric images accurately represent the true fabric colors. Please take this into consideration when trying to match material colors.
- There is a very slight possibility that a roll may include a split. A split is a line in the material where the manufacturer fused material together from a new dye lot. We do our best to not send customers material with splits, but it may happen occasionally with larger rolls.